Dablon Vineyards and Winery is seeking to add an Inventory/Sales Coordinator to their team. Dablon Vineyards began in 2009 with 4 acres of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. We have continued to grow with additional plantings and currently produce wine from 36 acres of estate-grown grapes.
We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable in wine and sales. The ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing, a hard worker and have a passion for wine.
Special consideration will be given to those with winery, sales and/or hospitality background.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain complete inventory
- Prepare orders for wholesale shipment
- Coordinate transfer of inventory for tasting room and wine club
- Sales samples – package wines, maintain records – for market work and events
- Maintain master list of all offsite events (sales events and community events)
- Ensure staff coverage for all offsite events – coordinate with tasting room manager
- Promotion of events on social media
- Submit all required paperwork related to offsite events (permits, etc)
- Updating Dablon website “where to buy” locations based on sales placements
- Work offsite tasting events as needed
- Menu updates – coordinating with tasting room manager to update menu and get printed
- Promotion of new wine releases
- Social Media
- Email promotions – send weekly email blasts
This position would be part time initially, with the intention that it will soon evolve into a full time position for a qualified person. Hours and work days may vary each week and will likely include some evenings and weekends. This position will work with the Outside Sales Manager and Business Manager, reporting to Business Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage with the public
- Ability to portray a positive, professional manner in all customer situations
- Passion for wine and selling premium wines
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. and work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License.
Email inquiries only; please send resume to Amy Hemphill at firstname.lastname@example.org.