Dablon Vineyards and Winery is seeking to add Wine Consultants to their team. Dablon Vineyards began in 2009 with 4 acres of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. We have continued to grow with additional plantings and currently produce wine from 36 acres of estate-grown grapes.
We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable in wine and sales. The ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing, a hard worker and have a passion for wine.
Special consideration will be given to those with winery, sales and/or hospitality background.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Greet all customers and pour wine for tastings
- Demonstrated ability to connect with a variety of customers and ensure every customer has an overall positive experience.
- Promote the sales of Dablon wine, Wine Club and Events
- Take the initiative to make every wine tasting experience engaging and memorable
- Completes transactions using the POS and cash register
- Assist with events and private tastings
- Assist with general administrative tasks such as inventory, stocking and any others as needed and assigned.
- Helps maintain a safe and clean tasting room environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage with the public
- Ability to portray a positive, professional manner in all customer situations
- Passion for wine and selling premium wines
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. and work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License.
Email inquiries only; please send resume to Suzanne Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org.