Dablon Vineyards (www.dablon.com), a Southwest Michigan Estate winery, is seeking a Bookkeeper. The bookkeeper will be responsible for maintaining all financial records for the business.
Dablon Vineyards produces estate Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Tannat, Petit Verdot, Carmenere, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Syrah, and Riesling from grapes planted on its 67 acres. In addition, it produces a variety of sweeter wines under its Music Box label from locally purchased grapes. Much of our wine is sold directly to consumers through our Tasting Room and Wine Club. We also sell through wholesale and retail outlets in Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana.
We seek someone with at least two years’ experience in accounting, with strong general ledger and payroll knowledge.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Proficiency with QuickBooks
· Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Prepare payroll and payroll related tax documents
· Allocate and post financial transactions
· Reconcile and balance accounts.
· Prepare and forecast the monthly and yearly budget.
· File monthly and quarterly tax payments.
· Knowledge and application of complete cycle bookkeeping practices.
· Extensive experience with QuickBooks.
· Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
· Outgoing personality
· Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills.
· Over 21 years of age
Email inquiries only; please send resume to Leigh at email@example.com.