Host Position Description
Dablon Vineyards and Winery is seeking to add a Host to their team. Dablon Vineyards began in 2009 with 4 acres of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. We have continued to grow with additional plantings and currently produce wine from 41 acres of estate-grown grapes.
We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable in wine and sales. The ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing, a hard worker and have a passion for wine.
Special consideration will be given to those with winery, sales and/or hospitality background.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Greet all customers and direct flow of traffic for tastings, outside patio and indoor tables.
· Demonstrate ability to connect with a variety of customers and ensure every customer has an overall positive experience.
· Promote the sales of Dablon wine, Wine Club and Events.
· Knowledge of POS and cash register to assist tasting room staff when needed.
· Assist with events and private tastings if needed.
· Assist with general administrative tasks such as inventory, stocking and any others as needed and assigned.
· Helps maintain a safe and clean tasting room environment by bussing tables, checking bathrooms and helping stock wine.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage with the public.
· Ability to portray a positive, professional manner in all customer situations.
· Passion for wine and selling premium wines.
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. and work on your feet for long periods of time.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Valid Michigan Driver’s License.
· Wine & Restaurant knowledge a plus, but not required.
Email inquiries only; please send resume to Anna at Anna@Dablon.com