Wine Club Sales Manager and Event Coordinator
Dablon Vineyards, a southwest Michigan Estate winery, is seeking a Wine Club Sales Manager and Event Coordinator. The manager will be responsible for continued development of our wine club program, including sales, creation and execution of wine club events, member retention and growth. As the event coordinator, you will work with the tasting room to create and execute events, and manage our private use space, The Annex.
We are looking for a leader with a strong background in sales and hospitality, event planning and experience in retail or restaurant wine sales.
Wine Club Responsibilities
- Creative engagement of our dedicated members and attraction of new guests to the winery
- Event creation and execution – Tastings, wine pairing dinners, bi-annual club order pick up and new wine release events
- Estimate case sales, manage inventory and project club growth
- Tracking member sales for reporting purposes
- Training, motivating and encouraging tasting room staff to sell club
- Identifying and reaching out to individuals, groups and organizations to recruit new members
- Working with the Dablon team to create and fulfill Wine Club orders
- Create engaging events that drive sales, customer retention and attract new guests to the winery
- Tasting Room events – work with tasting room management to plan and execute events in the tasting room
- Wine Club events
- Private Use events – The Annex – rental of private space for personal parties, corporate retreats, and group functions. Promotion of the private space, coordination all details associated with creating a unique and memorable experience and management of staff to execute the events.
- Creation of content and copy for all email or print communications involving wine club and events.
- Event detail listing for our administrative team and coordination of publishing
- Club newsletter and design
- Sales, hospitality, event planning and wine knowledge
- Creative writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, inclusive of weekends – this position will involve regular workdays in the tasting room as well as office days and event execution
- Ability to lift and move furniture, cases of wine or other aspects associated with set up and breakdown of events
- Over 21 years of age
Dablon Vineyards produces estate Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Tannat, Petit Verdot, Carmenere, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Syrah, and Riesling from grapes planted on its 75 acres. In addition, it produces a variety of sweeter wines under its Music Box label from locally purchased grapes. Much of our wine is sold directly to consumers through our Tasting Room and Wine Club. We also sell through wholesale and retail outlets in Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana. www.dablon.com
Email inquiries only; please send resume to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.